In memory of my beloved brother

In memory of my beloved brother
In memory of my beloved brother, David Bieser: I want to remember him as laughing and happy

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Dear David,

     The question of why you did what you did has been on my mind recently. I wish that we could have realized that you were facing internal struggles (at least this is our assumption) and done something. I wonder what your thoughts were. When you talked to me you always seemed so happy. You were a fun person to talk to. I can't help but wish I knew what caused you to make that decision and if your mind could have been changed. Perhaps it is best not to know though because what is done can't be changed. I miss you David and I wish you hadn't have made that choice.

Love,
Your sister, forever and always, Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment