In memory of my beloved brother

In memory of my beloved brother
In memory of my beloved brother, David Bieser: I want to remember him as laughing and happy

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Dear David

Dear David,

     A couple weeks ago in church something really sunk in. That was how grateful I am for our Savior, Jesus Christ, and His sacrifice. As I thought about what our Savior did for us I realized that it is because of Him that I can have hope and joy now. I do not need to despair because I can see you again. This is possible because of Christ. I'm so grateful for this. I'm grateful that He has provided a way for us to see each other again.  Because of what Christ did I will see you again. I have hope. I do not have to despair. Christ has made it possible for families to be together forever. This means that OUR family can be together forever. Death will not permanently separate us. This gives me peace. I do not feel like I could feel such peace, comfort, and hope at a time like this without this knowledge. I can even feel joy. I'm so grateful for Christ's atonement. I'm so grateful that there is hope. There is good news. And, despite whatever trial I face in this life, I can have joy because of Christ. David, I look forward to the day when I can see you again.

Love,
Your sister Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment