In memory of my beloved brother

In memory of my beloved brother
In memory of my beloved brother, David Bieser: I want to remember him as laughing and happy

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Slowly Healing

Dear David,

     I remember how hearing the news caused me to break down and how for a little while after that life was really hard. Well I'm getting a bit better. I'm definitely better than I first was. I think that we all are. Of course none of us are over it and I don't think life can ever completely be normal. But at least I'm not crying every day anymore. There are still times when I have my moments though. Even after so much time has passed I still haven't fully digested the fact that you are gone. But it seems like slowly, piece by piece, it sinks in a little more. I wonder what the day will be like when it really sinks in and when that day will be. I wonder if that day will ever come. I wonder if I'll realize it when that happens or if it will be so subtly that one day I'll just realize that it has.
     Thanks for listening David. We all love and miss you.

Love,
Your sister, forever and always, Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment