There are times when I wish my brother were still here and could help me. I'm sure that anyone who has lost a loved one has felt something like this before. I wonder how some things could have been different if David were still here to talk to. I wonder what answers we could have come up with together. A part of me can't help but feel robbed of being able to still talk to him.
At times I wonder how things would be different with him still around. Would I have to deal with some of the problems that I am now? That have come from his death? Would similar problems have simply come later? I probably will never get such answers to these questions. I suppose that I must learn to live without them and try to figure out how to live life with how things are.
No comments:
Post a Comment