In memory of my beloved brother

In memory of my beloved brother
In memory of my beloved brother, David Bieser: I want to remember him as laughing and happy

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Considering Sharing David's Death

     I know it's been a while since I've written. I became busy and didn't have a lot of time to go on the computer.
     As I thought about the fact that I haven't written in a while and wondered what I should write I contemplated if the time had come yet to discuss how David died. I think that I just might soon. Before I do though I want to make something clear.
     I haven't wanted to tell how my brother died until giving those who read this a better idea of who David was. I hope that he can always be remembered in a positive light. My brother was very smart, thoughtful, kind, and fun to be around. My wish is that his good qualities are what will come to the forefront of someone's mind when they think of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment