Dear David,
I know it's been a little while since writing, but know I've been thinking about you. You've even been sinking into my dreams. A dream I had a couple nights ago was really sweet. You came to say hi for a little and I got to hug you. It wasn't until after waking up that I thought, "That's probably the closest I can get to giving you one last hug, David. I'm glad I could at least do that." Even though I told you about how hugging our cousin felt a bit like hugging you one last time I feel like you tried to bless me even more by letting me hug you in my dream. Perhaps you really have heard my wish and wanted to make it even more real. Thank you.
It's interesting how you've become a bigger part of my thoughts since after your passing. I wish I could have thought about you more often when you were here and that I could have made a bigger effort to get to know you. Though I wish this I don't feel bad. I know that I could feel bad about this, but it still seems like you tell me not to. I know that you don't blame anyone and that you wouldn't want anyone to blame themselves. This is a great quality and I'm grateful for it.
I love you David.
Love,
Your sister, forever and always, Jennifer
No comments:
Post a Comment