Dear David,
Yesterday I saw Ender's Game. I can't help but think about the conversation we had about it. You had read the book and looked forward to seeing it. You told me about how the book talked a lot about Ender's thoughts and you wondered how they would show that in the movie. I haven't read the book, but I don't know if they did much of that. You may have been disappointed, I don't know. I think that it was well done and interesting. I wish that I could really talk to you about it and hear your thoughts about it. Something else that I wonder is if you have watched the movie or even can. I kind of doubt it. I bet you have a lot more important things to do. But, I like to think that you've got to.
Love,
Your sister, forever and always, Jennifer
No comments:
Post a Comment