In memory of my beloved brother
In memory of my beloved brother, David Bieser: I want to remember him as laughing and happy
Sunday, December 22, 2013
Wishing It Had Been Something Else
When I found out how my brother had died I wished it could have been some other way. The idea that he felt miserable enough to take his life was awful and sickening. I can't even imagine his mindset. Sometimes I've tried to, but I suppose I will never know. I just wish that he could have been persuaded otherwise and made a different choice. No one knew though. There were tons of people who would have tried to change his mind had they have known. I know that a lot of people care for him and miss him. If only David could have realized this too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment