In memory of my beloved brother

In memory of my beloved brother
In memory of my beloved brother, David Bieser: I want to remember him as laughing and happy

Monday, December 9, 2013

Dear David

Dear David,

    Today I watched Frozen for the second time. I love that movie and enjoyed it just as much the second time. I think you might have liked it, even if you wouldn't admit it. You probably wouldn't have enjoyed it as much as Ender's Game or some of the guy movies you told me about.
     David, I've gotten to the point where I can talk about you and not cry. But that doesn't mean that I'm over it. There are still moments where I get teary eyed and some where I cry. One happened yesterday while talking about you.
     I want to always remember you and feel connected to you. Sometimes I'm afraid that I'll forget things about you. I'm afraid of forgetting about you. As time passes I try to cling onto memories now that they are the only things I have. I'm grateful for pictures. Those can help. I hope to always remember you and to not forget you. This goal sometimes seems hard because I haven't seen you in person for about a year now. I still remember talking to you on the phone, but that isn't the same as seeing you. I can't help but wonder if it is a mercy that I hadn't seen you in a while, so that your loss didn't hit as hard as it could have, or not. I don't know what would be best. I just hope that I can still remain close to you. I wonder how others going through something similar deal with this.
     I love you David and will keep you in my thoughts.

Love,
Your sister, forever and always, Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment